Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Weekend

I’ve been meaning to make this post but between work projects during the day and moving prep at night it’s been a busy week. I’m still not going to be able to do this all justice, but…

Last weekend was great.

On Saturday afternoon, some friends threw me a baby shower. It was a Kimmy Z in Wonderland themed Mad Tea Party. It was a nice sized group. We ate and talked. Then I opened fabulous presents for the critter.

On Saturday night, hubby and I went to see the Heartless Bastards (and a fabulous opening band, The Subjects). It was fun to be able to go to another concert together since soon that will be a luxury. (Now, we complain about high Ticketmaster fees, but those will look like nothing compared to the cost of a babysitter!)

Sunday was, of course, the Super Bowl. I cheered, and I yelled. It was an exciting game, and the Steelers prevailed bringing me to tears. Go Steelers!

A great weekend.

This weekend is all about packing and starting to move. It won’t be anywhere near as fun, but it has to be done.

No comments: