Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recent Events

It's been a busy and eventful time. Too busy to post.

We moved in mid-February. It was only a block but still required the whole packing and unpacking thing.

Meanwhile, I was keeping very busy at work, trying to get my projects wrapped up before the baby was born.

During the first week of March we were in a car accident. No one was hurt, but the car is not drivable.

During the second week of March my son was born, 10 days before his due date. He was 7 lbs, 11 ounces and 21.25 inches long.

We still aren't completely unpacked. Not all my work projects were completed. We still don't have a car. And I need to sleep. But we have a beautiful boy, who I still can barely fathom is mine.

I am happy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope to see pictures soon.

And get some rest! Geez louise, woman. :)

ciao,
rpm

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

As crazy as it sounds, enjoy this whirlwind sleep-deprived time - it goes by so quickly and the next thing you know, you've got a seven year old. ;-)

emjaro said...

i was waiting for the news, glad to hear you and the boy are doing well. congrats!