Monday, October 15, 2007

What is important

For the first time since the move I did some writing. Just a little but it is a start. As I was going to bed I got an idea for a monologue. Instead of going to sleep and figuring I'd write it later, which has been my usual pattern of laziness, I grabbed a notebook and wrote. It was only about 10-15 minutes, but it was an intense burst of writing.

I need to get back to writing and exercising regularly. I am not a religious person, so my body and my mind equal my soul. I only near nirvana when both are well tended. I feel better. I feel fulfilled.

I have been procrastinating everything of late: bill-paying, laundry, cleaning, tasks at work. I believe that if I can make time to write and to exercise I will regain the motivation to keep all aspects of my life in order. This is important. This is the key.

No comments: