Monday, June 22, 2009

And I'm still a playwright...

I haven't done any playwriting since December. I haven't submitted many of my finished plays either, particularly since the critter was born. I do still consider myself a playwright; it just hasn't been the focus of my life (and, therefore, of this blog).

My folks did give me a heads up on a festival seeking submissions down by them in Georgia. They wanted email submissions, so it was easy to send a couple of scripts off to them.

The festival director just called to let me know that they want to both plays. It's a one-night only of staged readings, but it's at least a production credit. I haven't had any work produced since january

Shameless self promotion post coming soon (when I get more details).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations,
They are also doing "Girls Night Out" which was staged at the Pgh 10 minute festival.